Last Rev. June 14, 2019
Cookies: When you log in, we store your information in encrypted form in a small file containing a string of characters on your computer that uniquely identifies your browser.
Your E-Mail is Kept Private
The only key personal information that we store about you is your E-Mail address. We do not sell/disclose/distribute your e-mail address to third-parties under any circumstances.
EU citizens can:
- Ask for a copy of the personal data we’ve collected about you.
- Ask for a copy of the personal data you provided for our products and services.
- Request that we stop sending you direct marketing messages.
- Ask that we stop using your personal data for certain purposes, or for a period of time.
- Ask that we amend or delete your personal data.
- If we ask for consent to process your personal data, you can later withdraw your consent.
We take appropriate security measures to protect Coat-Rack.io against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Data Backup Policy
In order to safeguard your data created using Coat-Rack.io, we automate multiple data backups that may contain your information. All the backups are securely stored using encryption.